Don’t settle for a lawyer who knows a little bit about everything. Choose a lawyer with intricate knowledge of Louisiana estate and successions law.
- Managing Attorney
- Successions & Probate
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Healthcare Mandates
- Financial & Property Mandates
- Small Business Planning
- Property Transfers
- Asset Protection
I am honored to have helped families of every shape and size make the law fit their needs and not the other way around. You deserve a specialist to assist you every step of the way. Whether you need a probate avoidance trust or need a simple but well-written Will, I am here to help.
I have a recognized track record of assisting clients with practical, conflict avoiding advice from start to finish. I specialize in transparent flat fee representation for estate planning and uncontested successions. When there is a conflict, I am here to cut through the confusion and solve the issues quickly without unnecessary cost.
With free consultations and our upfront and transparent pricing, don't wait any longer. The time to take care of your estate or inheritance is now. My staff and I are here to answer every question you have and to do all the heavy lifting to get you back to what's important: your loved ones.
Call me today for a free initial consultation to find out how you can protect your estate and ensure a stress-free estate transfer process.
After obtaining my degree from Birmingham-Southern College, I chose to return to Louisiana and attend LSU Law. I am proud to call our great state home. Geaux Tigers!
I am here to help you with:
• Successions (Probate)
• Elder Law
• Wills and Estate Planning
• Trusts, including Probate Avoiding Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, and Medicaid Long Term Care Planning Trusts
• Health Care Directives and Powers of Attorney
• General and Financial Powers of Attorney
• Small Business Planning
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor
- Birmingham-Southern College
- Louisiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wills For Heros