The health and safety of our clients, staff and the local Baton Rouge community is our number one priority, and that’s why we’re carefully monitoring current updates on the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) being given by our local, Louisiana and national leaders.
In this unsettling and challenging time, we know that you may be anxious and have questions about caring for your loved ones, your current estate plan or how your inheritance or business may be affected.
We understand this uncertainty and that’s why we are here for you.
I want you to know that you have my commitment to continue providing the quality legal services you have come to know from our team at Field Law.
And in response to the ever-changing situations, we have taken actions to make ourselves available to answer your questions and continue to serve you.
- We are open. As of now, we are keeping our normal office hours. However, if necessary in the coming days, we will move to working remotely to ensure the health and safety for our staff.
- Though we are currently working from the office, we ask that you do not come to the office. We are following the recommendations from the CDC and local government on social distancing and limiting in-person meetings to scheduled appointments only when necessary.
- Thanks to the technology available, we can meet with you virtually via phone and through video conferencing. Whether by phone, Zoom, Skype or FaceTime, we’ll work with you to schedule what is best and easiest for you.
- If you need to drop something off, park in one of our convenient visitor’s spots and give us a call – we’ll come right out to you. Or, allow us to send you a prepaid envelope to mail your documents to us.
- We are available for free consults. If you have questions about setting up an estate plan or need help with a succession, call us or send us an email so that we can get started.
We will continue watching, listening and learning; and we will keep you updated as things evolve over the coming days and weeks.
Your patience and cooperation are much appreciated and are vital to help protect the health and safety of everyone.
During this time, if you need us, we are here for you. Don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can help.
Please stay healthy and vigilant, Morgan